At CME, Inc. we make safety a priority.
We have an authorized OSHA trainer on staff.
We offer many safety based services to our customers as well.
Safety Based Services CME, Inc. Offers:
- OSHA 10 Course
- OSHA 30 Course
- SafeLand & SafeGulf Trainings
- H2S Training
- Qualitative Fit Testing
- Medical Clearance for Fit Testing
- American Heart Association First Aid
- American Heart Association CPR with AED (Adult and Child)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Benzene Awareness
- Occupational Health and Safety Program Development
- Injury Prevention
- Mental Health Crisis Training
Occupational Health and Safety are a key element in business today. Drug tests and drug screening for your employees is a key component of your company’s risk control plan. CME, Inc. makes the process efficient, convenient, and reliable, and offers several options to meet your needs. We offer many services that employers can utilize as a single source.
Drug and Alcohol Screenings:
- Both DOT and Non-DOT Testings Available
- Both Rapid and Full Screenings
- Urine Screen Collection
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Hair Follicle Test Collection
All services are offered in-house or mobile to your facility. Our service can be tailored to your schedule. If you would like to utilize any of the services offered by CME, Inc. please contact our Safety and Training Department.