Consolidated Manufacturing Enterprises, Inc. has been serving customers in Wyoming and surrounding areas since 2002. Our Roustabout crews will provide seamless execution of your construction, repairs, and maintenance projects. Our crews are experts on repairing, modifying, and maintaining oil and gas production equipment. Our employees are given rigorous training so they can safely handle any field operations for our customers. CME Inc. uses completely heavy duty rigged trucks, providing top of the line equipment and tools necessary to finish any oilfield project you may have.
Our Welders are ASME Section IX certified, insured and mobile. No trench too wide or too deep… Our welders have years of experience in rig and pipeline welding.
If you dream it, we can build it. Our Roustabout crews have got you covered from pre-production to post-production. Services include but are not limited to:
- Heavy Equipment Operations
- Backhoe Services
- Pit and Environmental Barrier Excavation
- Pipeline Installation
- Tank Battery Construction
- Separator Installation and Repair
- Compressor Installation and Repair
- Well Site Tie-Ins and Hook Ups
- Complete Site Maintenance
- Modification of Existing Facilities
- Treater Installation
- Mud and Water Pits
- Sandblasting, Mowing, and Snow Removal
- Power Washing Services
- Permanent and Temporary Fencing (Residential and Commercial)
- Pad Site Construction
- Complete Decommissioning of Tanks, Separators, and Compressor Stations
- Trash Services
And Much, Much More! Ask What We Can Do For You!